- Program Year: 2
- Academic Institution: Stanford University
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Academic Advisor: Fred Kjolstad
Practicum Not Yet Completed
M.S. Computer Science, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2018; B.S. Computer and Information Sciences, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2016
Ryan Senanayake, Changwan Hong, Ziheng Wang, Amalee Wilson, Stephen Chou, Shoaib Kamil, Saman Amarasinghe, Fredrik Kjolstad. A Sparse Iteration Space Transformation Framework for Sparse Tensor Algebra. OOPSLA: Conference on Object-Oriented Programming Systems, Languages, and Applications. November 2020.
Amalee Wilson, Stephen Neuendorffer, Chris Lattner. CIRCT: MLIR for Hardware Design (poster). LLVM Developers Meeting. October 2020.
Christina Peterson, Amalee Wilson, Peter Pirkelbauer and Damian Dechev. Optimized Transactional Data Structure Approach to Concurrency Control for In-Memory Databases. SBAC-PAD: International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing. September 2020.
Makai Mann, Amalee Wilson, Cesare Tinelli and Clark Barrett. Smt-Switch: a solver-agnostic C++ API for SMT solving. SMT: 18th International Workshop on Satisfiability Modulo Theories. July 2020.
Peter Pirkelbauer, Amalee Wilson, Christina Peterson, and Damian Dechev. Blaze-Tasks: A Framework for Computing Parallel Reductions over Tasks. ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization. January 2019.
Amalee Wilson, Swapna Raj, and Kermin Fleming. LESS: Loop Nest Execution Strategies for Spatial Architectures. Third International Workshop on Heterogeneous High-performance Reconfigurable Computing (H2RC), held in conjunction with SC17. November 2017.
Peter Pirkelbauer, Amalee Wilson, Hadia Ahmed and Reed Milewicz. Memory Management for Concurrent Data Structures on Hardware Transactional Memory. TRANSACT: 12th ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Transactional Computing / 2017 Workshop on the Theory of Transactional Memory, co-located with PPoPP. February 2017.
Viktoria Riiman, Amalee Wilson, Reed Milewicz, and Peter Pirkelbauer. Comparing Artificial Neural Network and Cohort-Component Models for Population Forecasts. Population Association of America Annual Meeting. Chicago, IL. April 2017.
A. Wilson. Compiling MATLAB to C++. Oral presentation. 15th Annual University of Alabama System Honors Research. Huntsville, AL. April 2016.
A. Wilson. Compiling MATLAB to C++. Oral presentation. 9th University of Alabama Birmingham Expo: Engaged Scholarship Symposium. Birmingham, AL. April 2016.
V. Riiman, R. Milewicz, A. Wilson, P. Pirkelbauer: Using Machine Learning for Population Projections. Presentation. The Federal-State Cooperative for Population Projections Meeting, U.S. Census Bureau. March 2016.
A. Wilson. Conversion of MATLAB to C++ to Improve Performance and Efficiency. Oral presentation. ACM Mid-Southeast conference. Gatlinburg, TN. November 2015.
A. Wilson. Compiling MATLAB to C++ to Improve Performance and Efficiency. Poster presentation. Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. Houston, TX. October 2016.
- Student volunteer, C++Now 2020 (delayed until 2021).
- SIGHPC Travel Grant, ACM SIGHPC, November 2017.
- College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Fellowship, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, August 2016 - August 2017.
- Grace Hopper Celebration Scholarship, Anita Borg Institute, October 2016: travel grant.
- Honors Recipient at 41st Annual UAB Honors Convocation, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, April 2016: recognized as the distinguished graduating undergraduate student in CIS.
- Joseph M Fontana Departmental Scholarship, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, fall 2014 - spring 2016: merit-based scholarship.