Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship scholars are part of an innovative group learning to use high performance computing to solve scientific and engineering problems. The DOE CSGF Annual Program Review makes it possible for these fellows – as well as program alumni, DOE staff, faculty and other members of the fellowship community – to share ideas, support one another and discover research opportunities at Department of Energy laboratories. Taking place each summer in Washington D.C., the event facilitates attendance by DOE management personnel and Congressional members and staff, so that they may see for themselves the results of the fellowship program. In addition, fellows can take advantage of this opportunity to visit with their Congressional representatives and engage in dialogue concerning science and technology.
Registration is now open for the 2017 program review set for July 24-27 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia.
- Comments from Office of Science, NNSA and other invited speakers
- Insight into fellows' research via fourth-year presentations and the annual poster session
- Access to DOE laboratory staff and opportunities via a poster session and one-on-one meetings
- A day-long, hands-on HPC Workshop with customized tracks
- Special programming to highlight alumni postdoc and career pursuits
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Proximity to historical D.C. landmarks and museums
Visit the official website to register.