Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE CSGF) scholars are part of an innovative group learning to use high performance computing to solve scientific and engineering problems. The DOE CSGF Annual Program Review makes it possible for these fellows – as well as program alumni, DOE staff, faculty and other members of the fellowship community – to share ideas, support one another and discover research opportunities at Department of Energy laboratories.
Taking place each summer in Washington D.C., the event facilitates attendance by DOE management personnel and Congressional members and staff, so that they may see for themselves the results of the fellowship program. In addition, fellows can take advantage of this opportunity to visit with their Congressional representatives and engage in dialogue concerning science and technology.
- Presentations from Office of Science, NNSA and other keynote speakers
- Insight into fellows' research via fourth-year presentations and the annual poster session
- Access to DOE laboratory staff via one-on-one meetings and a poster session
- Introductory and interactive/hands-on HPC sessions
- Countless networking opportunities
- Proximity to historical D.C. landmarks and museums
Save the Date for 2017
The DOE CSGF Annual Program Review will return to Arlington's Crystal Gateway Marriott, July 24-27. Mark your calendar and check back in the spring of 2017 for details.
Meanwhile, we welcome you to view our collection of past program review agendas, presentations and photos.