- Program Years: 2016-2020
- Academic Institution: University of Pennsylvania
- Field of Study: Chemical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Amish Patel
Los Alamos National Laboratory (2017)
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Northwestern University, 2015
- Research Area: Chemical Engineering
Sean M. Marks and Amish J. Patel (2018) "Antifreeze protein hydration waters: Unstructured unless bound to ice." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Aug 2018, 115 (33) 8244-8246; DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1810812115.
Erte Xi, Sean M. Marks, Suruchi Fialoke & Amish J. Patel (2018) Sparse sampling of water density fluctuations near liquid-vapor coexistence, Molecular Simulation, 44:13-14, 1124-1135, DOI: 10.1080/08927022.2018.1457218.
DOE CSGF (2016-)
B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Summa cum Laude (June 2015), Northwestern University
- High Honors (Fall 2013, Fall 2014, Winter 2015): Quarterly GPA of 4.00
- Dean's List (Spring 2012, Winter 2013, Spring 2013, Winter 2014, Spring 2014, Spring 2015): Quarterly GPA of 3.75 or higher
Omega Chi Epsilon Award (May 2015)
- Presented by the Northwestern University Chapter of Omega Chi Epsilon
- Awarded "to an outstanding senior in Omega Chi Epsilon based on a high level of academic achievement and professional promise."
RISE Scholarship (March 2014)
- 3-month paid research internship at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern, Germany. Funded by the German Research Society (DFG).
National Merit Scholarship (2011-2015)
- 4-year undergraduate scholarship awarded based on exemplary performance on the pre-SAT.