- Program Year: 2
- Academic Institution: California Institute of Technology
- Field of Study: Chemical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Zhen-Gang Wang
- Practicum(s): Practicum Not Yet Completed
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Northwestern University, 2020
- Personal URL: http://zgwlab.che.caltech.edu/
Summary of ResearchSelf-consistent field theory and classical density functional theory of ionic liquids and polyelectrolytes for electric double layer capacitors.
PublicationsVarner, S.; Wang, Z.-G. Effects of Dilution in Ionic Liquid Supercapacitors. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2022. https://doi.org/10.1039/D2CP03398D.
AwardsConstantin Economou Prize, 2021
McCormack Award from AIChE Chicago Chapter, 2020
Summa Cum Laude (Northwestern's McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science), 2020
High Honors at Northwestern all 6 quarters attended (AU2018-SP2020)