- Program Year: 4
- Academic Institution: Stanford University
- Field of Study: Condensed Matter Physics, Materials Theory
- Academic Advisor: Evan Reed
Los Alamos National Laboratory (2016)
B.S. Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2013
Summary of Research
My research interests lie at the intersection of condensed matter physics, materials theory, and statistics.
Currently, my research focuses on studying various condensed phase and material systems by using a combination of quantum mechanical calculations and statistical/machine learning algorithms.
For more information: http://web.stanford.edu/group/evanreed/staff/aditik1.html
1. A. Krishnapriyan, P. Yang, A. Niklasson, and M. Cawkwell, Numerical Optimization of Density Functional Tight Binding Models: Applications to Molecules Containing Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Oxygen, J. Chem. Comp. Theory (in review).
2. A. Krishnapriyan, P. T. Barton, M. Miao, and R. Seshadri, First Principles Study of Band Alignments in p-type Hosts BaM2X2 (M = Cu, Ag, X = S, Se), J. Phys. Condens. Matter 26, 155802 (1-6), 2014.
3. M. Miao, J. Brgoch, A. Krishnapriyan, A. Goldmann, J. Kurzman, and R. Seshadri, â€œOn the stereochemical inertness of the auride lone-pair: Ab-initio studies of AAu (A = K, Rb, Cs)", Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 52, 8183-8189, 2013.
College of Creative Studies Honors
Imerys North America Scholarship
RISE Materials Research Laboratory Scholarship
Tau Beta Pi