- Program Year: 2
- Academic Institution: Cornell University
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Academic Advisor: David Bindel
Sandia National Laboratories, California (2021)
B.S. Astrophysics, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2010
1. A. Kellison, M. Bickford, and R. Constable, Implementing Euclid's Straightedge and Compass Constructions in Type Theory. Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence, September 2018.
2. A. Kellison. A Machine Checked Direct Proof of the Steiner-Lehmus Theorem. To appear in CPP 2022: Proceedings of the 11th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs.