- Program Year: 2
- Academic Institution: Cornell University
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Academic Advisor: David Bindel
Sandia National Laboratories, California (2021)
B.S. Astrophysics, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2010
1. Ariel E. Kellison and Andrew W. Appel . Verified Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations. In Proceedings of the 15th International Workshop on Numerical Software Verification, NSV 2022. Haifa, Israel, August 2022.
2. Ariel E. Kellison. A Machine-Checked Direct Proof of the Steiner-Lehmus Theorem. In Proceedings of the 11th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs, CPP 2022. Philadelphia, USA, January 2022.
3. Silke Glas, Misha Padidar, Ariel E. Kellison, and David Bindel. Global Stochastic Optimization of Stellarator Coil Configurations. Journal of Plasma Physics, April 2022.
4. Ariel E. Kellison, Mark Bickford, and Robert Constable. Implementing Euclid's Straightedge and Compass Constructions in Type Theory. Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence, April 2019.