- Program Year: 1
- Academic Institution: New York University
- Field of Study: Applied Mathematics
- Academic Advisor: Miranda Holmes-Cerfon
Practicum Not Yet Completed
B.S. Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2017
1. Katsevich, A.; Mikusinski, P., "On De Graaf spaces of pseudoquotients", Rocky Mountain J.Math. 45 (2015), 1445-1455.
2. Katsevich, A.; Mikusinski, P., "Order in spaces of pseudoquotients", Topology Proceedings 44 (2014), 21-31.
Goldwater Scholarship (2015-2017)
Archibald Henderson Medal, awarded by UNC math dept. for "high degree of mathematical ability and the greatest promise of originality in the field" (2015)
Phi Beta Kappa invitee (2015)
University of Central Florida Advanced Calculus Award, for best performance in advanced calculus sequence (2013)