- Program Year: 3
- Academic Institution: New York University
- Field of Study: Applied Mathematics
- Academic Advisor: Afonso Bandeira
Los Alamos National Laboratory (2019)
B.S. Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2017
1. Katsevich, A.; Mikusinski, P., "On De Graaf spaces of pseudoquotients", Rocky Mountain J.Math. 45 (2015), 1445-1455.
2. Katsevich, A.; Mikusinski, P., "Order in spaces of pseudoquotients", Topology Proceedings 44 (2014), 21-31.
Graduated with highest honors in mathematics at UNC Chapel Hill.
Goldwater Scholarship (2015-2017)
Archibald Henderson Medal, awarded by UNC math dept. for "high degree of mathematical ability and the greatest promise of originality in the field" (2015)
Phi Beta Kappa invitee (2015)
University of Central Florida Advanced Calculus Award, for best performance in advanced calculus sequence (2013)