Juampablo Heras Rivera
- Program Year: 1
- Academic Institution: University of Washington
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Mehmet Kurt
Practicum Not Yet Completed
M.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of New Mexico, 2023; B.S. Mechanical Engineering, and B.S. Mathematics, University of New Mexico, 2022
1. S. V. Poroseva, J. E. Heras Rivera, On the Contribution of Data Errors in DNS Data-Driven VPG Correlation Models,Â Proc. the AIAA Aviation Forum, Chicago, IL, June 27 - July 1, 2022.
2. J. E. Heras Rivera, S. V. Poroseva, Application of Multiple Linear Regression to Deriving Data-Driven Models for Velocity/Pressure-Gradient Correlations in Turbulent Flows,Ã¢â‚¬Â Proc. the AIAA Region IV Student Conference, San Antonio, TX, April 1- April 2, 2022.
AIAA Region IV Student Conference 2022 (Houston, TX); maximum 20 minutes presentation with a paper submission as well.
New Mexico Space Grant Symposium 2022
AIAA Aviation Forum (I did not present, but my coauthor did)
Presented summer internship project results at Los Alamos National Laboratories Computational Physics symposium.
Created poster after a summer internship at Los Alamos National Laboratories titled: "Uncertainty Quantification for High Explosive Equations of State".
In 2020-2021 I received the Outstanding Senior of the Year award for the Mechanical Engineering Department at the University of New Mexico (UNM).
I received the Presidential Scholarship at UNM, which covered my undergraduate education.