- Program Year: 1
- Academic Institution: Cornell University
- Field of Study: Materials Science and Engineeing
- Academic Advisor: Nicole A. Benedek, Robert A. DiStasio
Practicum Not Yet Completed
M.S. Mechanical Engineering, California State University, Fresno, 2020; B.S. Mechanical Engineering and B.A. Mathematics, California State University, Fresno, 2018
 S. S. Chung, J. Harris, C. Newmark, and D. Yeung, "A Comparison between Bayesian and Frequentist methods in Financial Volatility with Applications to Foreign Exchange Rates," Journal of Data Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 593-611, 2019, doi: 10.6339/JDS.201907_17(3).0008.
 S. Ahmed, J. Harris, J. Shaffer, M. Devgun, S. Chowdhury, A. Abdullah, and S. Banerjee, "Simulation studies of Sn-based perovskites with Cu back-contact for non-toxic and non-corrosive devices," Journal of Materials Research, vol. 34, no. 16, pp. 2789-2795, 2019, doi: 10.1557/jmr.2019.204.
 S. Ahmed, M. Pham, J. Harris, J. Shaffer, A. Daniel, S. Chowdhury, A. Ali, and S. Banerjee, "Bismuth perovskite as a viable alternative to Pb perovskite solar cells: device simulations to delineate critical efficiency dynamics," Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 9438-9443, 2019, doi: 10.1007/s10854-019-01275-3.
 S. Ahmed, J. Shaffer, J. Harris, M. Pham, A. Daniel, S. Chowdhury, A. Ali, and S. Banerjee, "Simulation studies of non-toxic tin-based perovskites: Critical insights into solar performance kinetics through comparison with standard lead-based devices," Superlattices and Microstructures, vol. 130, pp. 20-27, 2019, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spmi.2019.04.017.
University Graduate Medalist - California State University, Fresno; May 2020
- The highest honor the university presents to any graduating student selected from the nine Graduate Dean's Medalists who represent the academic colleges and schools and the Division of Student Affairs.
Lyles College of Engineering Graduate Dean's Medalist - California State University, Fresno; May 2020
- The most prestigious award given to a graduating student in the College of Engineering for outstanding academic achievement, research accomplishments, leadership, and community outreach.
Outstanding Poster Award, 2018 Joint Mathematics Meetings, Jan 2018
- Optimal Investment Strategies and Portfolio Analysis of Leveraged Exchanged Traded Funds