- Program Years: 2016-2020
- Academic Institution: University of California, Berkeley
- Field of Study: Chemical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Kranthi Mandadapu
Argonne National Laboratory (2018)
B.S. Chemical and Biological Engineering, Princeton University, 2013
6. A. Sahu, S. C. Takatori, "Active contact forces drive non-equilibrium fluctuations in membrane vesicles," arXiv:1911.01337.
5. A. Sahu, A. Glisman, J. Tchoufag, K. K. Mandadapu, "Geometry and dynamics of lipid membranes: The Scriven--Love number," arXiv:1910.10693.
4. Y. A. D. Omar, A. Sahu, R. A. Sauer, K. K. Mandadapu, "Non-axisymmetric shapes of biological membranes from locally induced curvature," bioRxiv:682195.
3. A. Sahu, Y. A. D. Omar, R. A. Sauer, K. K. Mandadapu, "Arbitrary Lagrangian--Eulerian finite element formulation for curved and deforming surfaces: I. General theory and application to fluid interfaces," arXiv:1812.05086. J. Comp. Phys. 407 (2020) 109253.
2. A. Sahu, R. A. Sauer, K. K. Mandadapu, "Irreversible thermodynamics of curved lipid membranes," arXiv:1701.06495. Phys. Rev. E 96 (2017) 042409.
1. D. Vigolo, T. T. Al-Housseiny, Y. Shen, F. O. Akinlawon, S. T. Al-Housseiny, R. K. Hobson, A. Sahu, K. I. Bedkowski, T. J. DiChristina, and H. A. Stone, "Flow dependent performance of microfluidic microbial fuel cells," Phys. Chem. Chem Phys. 16 (2014) 12535--12543.
- Tau Beta Pi (Spring 2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa (Spring 2013)
- Jeffrey O. Kephart '80 Prize in Engineering Physics (Spring 2013)
- Manfred Memorial Prize in Physics (Spring 2010)