- Program Years: 1991-1995
- Academic Institution: Northwestern University
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: David Siedman
Sandia National Laboratories, California (1992)
Ph.D. Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University, 1996
B.S. Physics, Allegheny College, 1991
- Status: Manager, Chicago Board Options Exchange
- Research Area: Grain Boundary Segregation
Limitations of the Structural Unit Model. 1996, Materials Science Forum, 207-209, 333.
Simulation of Surface Segregation Free Energies. Phys Rev B, Condensed matter 11/1994; 50(16):12004-12014.
Atomic Scale Structural Effects on Solute-Atom Segregation at Grain Boundaries. Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 1115–1118 (1995).