- Program Years: 1995-1999
- Academic Institution: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Field of Study: Physics
- Academic Advisor: Klaus Schulten
Los Alamos National Laboratory (1996)
Ph.D. Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2002
M.S. Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1995
B.S. Physics and Mathematics, Marquette University, 1993
- Status: Senior Research Programmer, University of Illinois
- Research Area: Parallel Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Large Biomolecular Systems
- Personal URL: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jim/
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. awarded December 2002.
SC2002 Gordon Bell Award
James C. Phillips, Gengbin Zheng, Sameer Kumar, Laxmikant V. Kale
"NAMD: Biomolecular Simulation on Thousands of Processors"