- Program Years: 2005-2009
- Academic Institution: University of California, San Diego
- Field of Study: Systems Biodynamics and Computational Biology
- Academic Advisor: Jeff Hasty
Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2007)
Ph.D. Bioengineering, University of California, San Diego, 2009
B.A. Physics, University of Pennsylvania, 2002
- Status: Founder and President of Quantitative BioSciences, Inc.
- Research Area: Systems Biodynamics and Computational Biology
- Personal URL: http://www.qbisci.com
D. Volfson, J. Marciniak, N. Ostroff, W.J. Blake, L.S. Tsimring and J. Hasty. "Origins of extrinsic variability in eukaryotic gene expression,"
Nature, Letters to Editor. December 21 2005.
Scott Cookson, Natalie Ostroff, Wyming Lee Pang, Dmitri Volfson, Jeff Hasty.
"Monitoring dynamics of single-cell gene expression over multiple cell cycles." Molecular Systems Biology 1, msb4100032-E1-msb4100032-E6. November 2005.
Koerner, D.W., Sargent, A.I. & Ostroff, N.A. "Millimeter-wave Aperture Synthesis Imaging of Vega: Evidence for a Ring Arc at 95 AU", Astrophysics Journal, 560, L181-L184. 2001.
ARCS San Diego Chapter Scholar 2005 & 2006;
AWIS Scholar 2005;
Phi Beta Kappa, 5/2002;
Magna Cum Laude, University of Pennsylvania, 5/2002;
Golden Key Society;
Dean's List 1998-1999, 1999-2000;