- Program Years: 2014-2018
- Academic Institution: Stanford University
- Field of Study: Condensed Matter Physics, Materials Theory
- Academic Advisor: Evan Reed
Los Alamos National Laboratory (2016)
B.S. Physics, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2013
B.S. Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2013
Research Area: Condensed Matter Physics, Materials Theory, Machine Learning
1. A. Krishnapriyan, P. Yang, A. Niklasson, and M. Cawkwell, Numerical Optimization of Density Functional Tight Binding Models: Applications to Molecules Containing Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Oxygen, J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2017.
2. A. Krishnapriyan, P. T. Barton, M. Miao, and R. Seshadri, First Principles Study of Band Alignments in p-type Hosts BaM2X2 (M = Cu, Ag, X = S, Se), J. Phys. Condens. Matter 26, 155802 (1-6), 2014.
3. M. Miao, J. Brgoch, A. Krishnapriyan, A. Goldmann, J. Kurzman, and R. Seshadri, "On the stereochemical inertness of the auride lone-pair: Ab-initio studies of AAu (A = K, Rb, Cs)", Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 52, 8183-8189, 2013.
College of Creative Studies Honors
Imerys North America Scholarship
RISE Materials Research Laboratory Scholarship
Tau Beta Pi