- Program Years: 2000-2004
- Academic Institution: University of Michigan
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Iain Boyd
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (2001)
Ph.D. Aerospace Engineering and Scientific Computing, U. of Michigan, 2005
M.S. Mathematics, U. of Michigan, 2004
M.S.E. Aerospace Engineering, U. of Michigan, 2003
B.S.E. Aerospace Engineering, and B.S.E. Engineering Physics, U. of Michigan, 1999
- Status: Program Manager, EP Modeling and Simulation, Air Force Research Laboratory, Edwards AFB, CA
- Research Area: Electric Propulsion Modeling and Simulation
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gonzales, A. E., Koo, J.W., and Hargus, Jr., W. A., Comparison of Numerical and Experimental Time-Resolved Near-Field Hall Thruster Plasma Properties, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 42(3):806-812, 2014.
Koo, J. W. and I. D. Boyd, Modeling of anomalous electron mobility in Hall thrusters, Physics of Plasmas, 13(033501):1-7, 2006.
Koo, J. W. and I. D. Boyd, Computational Model of a Hall Thruster, Computer Physics Communications, 164(1-3):442-447, December 2004.