- Program Years: 2001-2004
- Academic Institution: University of Texas
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Graham Carey
Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico (2002)
Ph.D. Aerospace Engineering, U. of Texas, 2007
M.S. Computational & Applied Mathematics, U. of Texas, 2002
B.S. Aerospace Engineering , U. of Texas, 2000
- Status: Aerospace Engineer, NASA Johnson Space Center
- Research Area: Aerospace Engineering
"Distributed Parallel Simulations of Surface Tension Driven Viscous Flow and Transport Processes," Computational Fluid Dynamics: Proceedings of the Fourth UNAM Supercomputing Conference, World Scientific, 2001.
"Some Aspects of Adaptive Grid Technology Related to Boundary
and Interior Layers," to appear in Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2003.
"Nested Grid Iteration for Incompressible Viscous Flow and Transport," to appear in Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, 2003.