- Program Years: 1999-2003
- Academic Institution: University of Michigan
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering and Scientific Computing
- Academic Advisor: Kenneth Powell
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (2000)
Ph.D. Aerospace Engineering and Scientific Computing, University of Michigan, 2004
M.S. Mathematics, University of Michigan, 2002
M.S.E. Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, 2000
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, 1
- Status: Senior Software Engineer - Integrity Applications Inc
- Research Area: Aerospace Engineering and Scientific Computing
- Contact Information: email@example.com
Dissertation: "An Adaptive 3D Cartesian Approach For The Parallel Computation Of Inviscid Flow About Static And Dynamic Configurations", 2004
US Patent 6,073,951: Articulating Seat/Chassis Interface For A Wheelchair
Bruce A. Banks, Sharon K. Rutledge, Jason D. Hunt, Erin Drobotij, Michael R. Cales, and Gidget Cantrell (1995). "Atomic Oxygen Textured Polymers," NASA Technical Memorandum TM-106769.
Sharon K. Rutledge, Bruce A. Banks, and Jason Hunt (1995). "Reactively Deposited Aluminum Oxide and Fluoropolymer Filled Aluminum Oxide Protective Coatings for Polymers," NASA Technical Memorandum TM-106966.