- Program Years: 2002-2006
- Academic Institution: Princeton University
- Field of Study: Chemical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Athanassios Z. Panagiotopoulos
Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico (2004)
Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, Princeton University, 2007
B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 2001
- Status: Reservoir Engineer, ExxonMobil
- Research Area: Chemical Engineering
Publications funded principally by CSGF:
O. J. Hehmeyer, Igal Szleifer, A. Z. Panagiotopoulos, and Gaurav Arya, "Monte Carlo simulation and molecular theory of tethered polyelectrolytes," J. Chem. Phys., 126, Art. No. 244902, 2007.
O. J. Hehmeyer and Mark. J. Stevens, "Molecular dynamics simulations of grafted polyelectrolytes on two apposing walls," J. Chem. Phys., 122, Art. No. 134909, 2005.
O. J. Hehmeyer, A. Z. Panagiotopoulos, and Gaurav Arya, "Phase Transitions of Confined Lattice Homopolymers," J. Phys. Chem. B, 108, 6809-6815, 2004.