- Program Years: 1992-1994
- Academic Institution: University of Arizona
- Field of Study: Applied Mathematics
- Academic Advisor: J.M. Hyman
Los Alamos National Laboratory (1993)
Ph.D. Applied Mathematics, University of Arizona, 1994
M.S. Applied Mathematics, University of Arizona, 1991
B.A. Mathematics and Physics, St. Olaf College, 1989
- Status: Scientist, Staff Member, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Research Area: Applied Mathematics
- Contact Information: email@example.com
Dissertation: "Fronts and Patterns in Reaction-Diffusion Equations", 1994.
Papers: "Pattern Formation in Dissipative Nonvariational Systems: The Effects of Front Bifurcations", submitted to Nonlinearity Journal, 1993.
"From Labryinthine Patterns to Spiral Turbulence", 1994.
"Dynamic Front Transitions and Spiral Vortex Nucleation", 1994.
"Complex Patterns in Reaction-Diffusion Systems: A Tale of Two Front Instabilities", 1994.