- Program Years: 2016-2019
- Academic Institution: Michigan State University
- Field of Study: Computational Mathematics, Science and Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Shiv Karunakaran
Argonne National Laboratory (2017)
B.S. Physics, Whitworth University, 2016
PublicationsSankaran, K., French, A., Gady, S., Wisniewski, T., Woodkey, M. (2014) Evaluation of Electric Propulsion Systems for Asteroid and Comet Sample-Return Missions, AIAA Joint Propulsion Conference 2014-3720
• Gady, S. (2019, February). Integrating Integration: Deepening Mathematical Understanding Through Computation, SIGMAA-RUME, Oklahoma City, OK.
• Gady, S., Kubota, S., & Johnson, I. (2015, November). Comparison of a 3-D GPU-Assisted Maxwell Code for Synthetic Diagnostics on ITER, APS-DPP, Savannah, GA.
• Gady, S. (2014, September). Modeling Astronaut Central Nervous System Cerebral Fluid Response to Microgravity and Its Effects on Astronaut Vision, Spokane Mathematics Colloquium, Spokane, WA.
• French, A., Gady, S., & Sehgal, A. (2014, May). Evaluation of Electric Propulsion Systems for Asteroid Sample-Return Missions, Annual Meeting of the Northwest Section of the APS, Seattle, WA.
AwardsRecipient of the University Distinguished Fellowship and CNS Recruiting Fellowship from MSU
Recipient of the Gordon Y.S. Wu Fellowship from Princeton University
Member of the Laureate Society and on the Provost's Honor Roll at Whitworth University (2012-2016)
Recipient of Whitwoth Physics Department Reseach Award (2016)
Recipient of Whitwoth Mathematics and Computer Science Department Reseach Award (2016)