- Program Years: 1999-2002
- Academic Institution: California Institute of Technology
- Field of Study: Computational Chemistry
- Academic Advisor: William Goddard III
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (2000)
Ph.D. Computational Chemistry, CalTech, 2002
B.A. Chemistry, Math, Physics, Luther College, 1998
- Status: Managing Director, Quantitative Research, Walleye Trading/Walleye Trading Software LLC
- Research Area: Computational Finance
Senior Scientist at Caltech's Center for Advanced Computing Research (CACR) from 6/2002-4/2004.
Computational Scientist at Network Computing Services Inc./ Army High Performance Research Center (AHPCRC) from 4/2004-6/2005.