- Program Years: 2001-2005
- Academic Institution: University of New Mexico
- Field of Study: Computational Molecular Biology
- Academic Advisor: Andreas Wagner
Los Alamos National Laboratory (2002)
Ph.D. Computational Biology, University of New Mexico, 2010
M.A. Applied Mathematics, University of Maryland, 1998
B.S. Mathematics, University of Maryland, 1991
- Status: Postdoctoral Researcher, University of New Mexico, Cancer Research Center
- Research Area: Computational Molecular Biology
- Contact Information: email@example.com
Evangelisti, A. M. and A. Wagner (2004). "Molecular evolution in the yeast transcriptional regulation network." Journal of Experimental Zoology Part B-Molecular and Developmental Evolution 302B(4): 392-411.
2005-2006 Fellowship from the NSF DEB-0083422. Scaling of Biodiversity: Physical and Biological Foundations of Ecological Principles. James. H. Brown and Bruce T. Milne PIs.