- Program Years: 1992-1996
- Academic Institution: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Field of Study: Plasma Physics
- Academic Advisor: Bruno Coppi
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (1993)
Ph.D. Physics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1997
M.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Wyoming, 1992
B.S. Mechanical Engineering and Physics, University of Wyoming, 1991
- Status: Staff Scientist, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Research Area: Plasma Physics
- Personal URL: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=WoLKVjcAAAAJ
- Contact Information: email@example.com
PublicationsThesis: "Transport Processes in Well Confined High Temperature Plasmas and Collective Modes in their Partially Ionized Edge Region"
See Google Scholar Profile.
AwardsNSF Career Award, 2005-2008
APS Fellow, 2010