- Program Years: 1999-2003
- Academic Institution: University of California, Berkeley
- Field of Study: Computational Biology
- Academic Advisor: Daniel Rokhsar
Stanford Synchrotron Research Laboratory (2000)
Ph.D. Physics - Designated Emphasis Computational and Genomic Biology, UC Berkeley 2004
M.A. Physics, UC Berkeley, 1999
B.S. Engineering Physics, UC Berkeley 1997
- Status: Postdoctoral Fellow, Computational Genomics Program DOE Joint Genome Institute
- Research Area: Whole Genome Shotgun Assembly; Computational Genomics
Community structure and metabolism through reconstruction of microbial genomes from the environment.
Nature. 2004 Mar 4;428(6978):37-43.
Whole-Genome Shotgun Assembly and Analysis of the Genome of Fugu rubripes
Science, Vol. 297, No. 5585, 1301-1310, August 23, 2002
The Draft Genome of Ciona intestinalis: Insights into Chordate and Vertebrate Origins
Science, Vol. 298, No. 5601, 2157-2167, December 13, 2002
Genome sequence of the lignocellulose degrading fungus Phanerochaete chrysosporium strain RP78.
Nat Biotechnol. 2004 Jun;22(6):695-700.
Isothermal Strand-Displacement Amplification Applications for High-Throughput Genomics
Genomics, Vol. 80, No. 6, 691-698, December 2002