- Program Years: 1991-1995
- Academic Institution: Stanford University
- Field of Study: Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Graham Candler
NASA - Ames Research Center (1993)
Ph.D. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, Stanford University, 1997
M.S. Aerospace Engineering, North Carolina State University, 1993
B.S. Aerospace Engineering, North Carolina State University, 1991
- Status: Director of Aerodynamics, Joe Gibbs Racing
- Research Area: Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
PublicationsDissertation: Modeling of Neutral Gas Dynamics in High Density Plasmas
Papers: "Effects of Thermochemcial Nonequilibrium on Scramjet Nozzle Performance", 28th Thermophysics Conference, 1993.
"Analysis of Hypersonic Nozzles Inlcuding Vibrational Nonequilibrium and Intermolecular Force Effects", 30th Aerospace Sciences Meeting & Exhibit, 1992.