- Program Years: 1994-1997
- Academic Institution: Purdue University
- Field of Study: Chemical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Joseph Pekney
Argonne National Laboratory (1996)
Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, Purdue University, 1997
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Purdue University, 1988
- Status: Executive Director, Project Management, Merck & Co. Inc.
- Research Area: Chemical Engineering
Thesis: A Simplex Based Primal-Dual Algorithm for the Perfect B-Matching Problem - A Study in Combinatorial Optimization Algorithm Engineering.