- Program Years: 2006-2010
- Academic Institution: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Academic Advisor: Madhu Sudan
Sandia National Laboratories, California (2008)
Ph.D. Computer Science, MIT, 2011
M.Eng. Computer Science, and B.S. Physics and Computer Science, MIT, 2006
- Status: Postdoctoral Fellow, Princeton University
- Research Area: Computer Science
PublicationsView complete list at http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/b/Bhattacharyya:Arnab.html
- "Testing monotonicity of distributions over general partial orders", with Eldar Fischer, Ronitt Rubinfeld and Paul Valiant. ICS, 2011.
- "Optimal Testing of Reed Muller Codes", with Swastik Kopparty, Grant Schoenebeck, Madhu Sudan, and David Zuckerman. FOCS, 2010.
- "Lower Bounds for Testing Triangle-freeness of Boolean Functions", with Ning Xie. SODA 2010.
- "Robust Regulatory Networks", with Bernhard Haeupler. Submitted, 2009
- "Testing Linear-Invariant Non-Linear Properties", with Victor Chen, Madhu Sudan and Ning Xie. STACS 2009.
- "Transitive-Closure Spanners, with Applications to Access Control,
Monotonicity Testing, and More", with Elena Grigorescu, Kyomin Jung, Sofya Raskhodnikova, and David Woodruff. SODA 2009.
- "A Note on the Distance to Monotonicity of Boolean Functions", Electronic Colloquium on Computational Complexity, TR08-012.
- "Morphogenesis as an Amorphous Computation," ACM ICCF, 2006.
- "Implementing Probabilistically Checkable Proofs of Proximity," MIT CSAIL Technical Report 998, 2005.
- "Smell Detection for Eclipse," Object-Oriented Programming, Languages, and Applications (OOPSLA) 2004 demonstration with Dr. Robert Fuhrer (IBM T.J. Watson Research Center).
AwardsAwarded DOE/Krell Computational Science Graduate Fellowship, 2006
Inducted to Sigma Xi, 2005
Inducted to Sigma Pi Sigma (National Physics Honor Society), 2005
Inducted to the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, 2003
Inducted to Eta Kappa Nu, 2003
Inducted to Tau Beta Pi, 2003
National Merit Scholarship, 2001
National Advanced Placement Scholar, 2001