- Program Years: 2007-2008
- Academic Institution: University of Washington
- Field of Study: Computational Electromagnetics
- Academic Advisor: Vikram Jandhyala
M.Phil. Engineering (Wireless Communication), University of Cambridge, 2004
B.S. Electrical Engineering, U.S. Military Academy, West Point, 2002
Research Area: Computational Electromagnetics
M. Adams, Power Efficient Medium Access Control in Wireless Sensor Networks, M.Phil Thesis, Cambridge University, Cambridge, England, September 2003.
N. Howard, Z. Miller, and M. Adams. "Selection of a Bicycle Wheel Type." UMAP Journal, Volume 22.3, Fall 2001, 225-239.
1. Gates Cambridge Scholarship, 2002
2. Distinguished Graduate - USMA 2002 (2nd out of 991 Graduates)
3. Award for Excellence in Electrical Engineering - USMA 2002 (1st out of 67 Electrical Engineering Graduates)
4. SIAM Award Winner- COMAP Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2000 (top three person team out of 215 international entries)
5. The Society of American Military Engineers Scholarship for the Outstanding Junior Engineering Major at West Point, 2000 (1st out of 470 junior engineering majors)