Early Start to 2018 Programming
Fellows, alumni, laboratory staff and friends of the fellowship will gather at Arlington's Crystal Gateway Marriott July 15-19 for the DOE CSGF Annual Program Review. This year's meeting kicks off with a Sunday welcome reception and game night ahead of a program that includes three keynotes, 20 fellow talks and two poster sessions — plus an expanded, hands-on HPC Workshop.
DOE Office of Science and NNSA leadership will formally welcome attendees on Monday morning, with keynote, fellow and Howes Scholar talks to follow. The day concludes with a highlight of DOE facilities via practicum and laboratory poster sessions. Tuesday starts with an alumni keynote focused on science communication, then fellow talks continue and the day ends with the annual fellows' poster session. The general session closes Wednesday morning and the fellow-oriented HPC Workshop begins that afternoon, wrapping up at lunchtime Thursday.
- Comments from Office of Science, NNSA and other invited speakers
- Insight into fellows' research via fourth-year presentations and the annual poster session
- Access to DOE laboratory staff and opportunities via a poster session and one-on-one meetings
- A multi-day, team-based, hands-on HPC Workshop with access to DOE supercomputers
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Proximity to historical D.C. landmarks and museums
Registration Now Closed
Those seeking additional information about this event should contact program coordinator Lindsey Eilts.