- Program Years: 2001-2005
- Academic Institution: University of Michigan
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Iain Boyd
Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico (2002)
Ph.D. Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, 2007
M.S.E. Mathematics, University of Michigan, 2005
M.S.E. Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, 2002
B.S.E. Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan, 1999
- Status: Computational Scientist, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Research Area: Rarefied Gas Dynamics
PublicationsMcNenly, M. J., Gallis, M. A., Boyd, I. D.,"Slip model performance for micro-scale gas flows," 36th AIAA Thermopysics Conference, June 2003.
McNenly, M. J., Boyd, I. D., "Numerical simulation of particle flow conductance in a duct under free-molecular conditions." Rarefied Gas Dynamics (AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 762), Melville, NY, 2005.
McNenly, M. J., Gallis, M. A., Boyd, I. D.,"Empirical slip model performance for microscale gas flow," International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, 49:1169-1191, 2005.