- Program Years: 2001-2005
- Academic Institution: Columbia University
- Field of Study: Geodynamics
- Academic Advisor: Marc Spiegelman
Argonne National Laboratory (2003)
Ph.D. Geodynamics, Columbia University, 2006
B.A. Science of Earth Systems, Cornell University, 2000
- Status: Professor of Geodynamics, Department of Earth Science, University of Oxford
- Research Area: Geodynamics, Coupled Fluid--Solid Dynamics
- Personal URL: http://foalab.earth.ox.ac.uk/
Please see http://foalab.earth.ox.ac.uk/
2013 Outstanding Reviewer award from Geophysical Journal International.
2012 The Philip Leverhulme Prize.
2012 The European Geosciences Unionâ€™s Division Outstanding Young Scientist Award for the Division on Geodynamics.
2008 New Journal of Physics 10th Anniversary Highlights included my 2005 paper on wax tectonics.