- Program Years: 1993-1996
- Academic Institution: University of Washington
- Field of Study: Physical Chemistry
- Academic Advisor: William Reinhardt
Los Alamos National Laboratory (1995)
M.S. Physical Chemistry, University of Washington, 1997
B.S. Chemistry, Harvey Mudd College, 1992
- Status: Programming Writer, Microsoft
- Research Area: Physical Chemistry
Currently working as a writer for the F# programming language, a new functional programming language that works with Microsoft's .NET platform.
Book: "Foundations of C++/CLI: The Visual C++ Language for .NET 3.5", Apress, 2008
Book: "C++/CLI: The Visual C++ Language for .NET", Apress, 2006.
Paper: "Variational upper and lower bounds on quantum free energy and energy differences via path integral Monte Carlo", J. Chem Phys. 102, 1995.
"Optimization in Chemical Kinetics" Gordon Hogenson and Arthur Benjamin. The UMAP Journal, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 17-24, Spring 1992.