- Program Years: 2015-2019
- Academic Institution: California Institute of Technology
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Tapio Schneider
Sandia National Laboratories, California (2017)
B.S. Chemical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, 2012
Research Area: Mechanical Engineering
1) M. Saha, B. B. Dally, P. R. Medwell, E. M. Cleary. MILD Combustion Characteristics of Pulverised Coal in a Self-Recuperative Furnace. Energy & Fuels, 2014, 28 (9) pp 6046-6057.
1) E. M. Cleary, P. R. Medwell, B. B. Dally. The influence of coal particle size and inlet air jet momenta on MILD combustion in a recuperative furnace. Australian Combustion Symposium. Perth, Australia. 6-8 Nov. 2013.
2) M. Saha, B. B. Dally, P. R. Medwell, E. M. Cleary. A study of combustion characteristics of pulverised coal under MILD combustion conditions. Australian Combustion Symposium. Perth, Australia. 6-8 Nov. 2013.
3) M. Saha, E. M. Cleary, P. R. Medwell, B. B. Dally. MILD combustion of pulverised coal in a recuperative furnace. European Combustion Symposium. Lund, Sweden. 25-28 June. 2013.
4) M. Saha, B. B. Dally, P. R. Medwell, E. M. Cleary. An experimental study of MILD combustion of pulverized coal in a recuperative furnace. Asia-Pacific Conference on Combustion. Gyeongju, Korea. 19-22 May. 2013.
5) E. M. Cleary, G. Blanquart. Assessment of parameters critical in predicting lift-off height of turbulent lifted flames. Western States Section of the Combustion Institute. Tempe, AZ. 18-20 March 2012.
6) E. M. Cleary, G. Blanquart. Predicting lift-off height in turbulent lifted flames using stochastic flamelets. Western States Section of the Combustion Institute. Riverside, CA. 16-18 Oct. 2011.
NSF Graduate Research Fellowship, 2014
Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship, Australia, 2012
Graduation with Honors, Caltech, 2012
Caltech Space Challenge 1st place, Caltech/NASA JPL, 2011
Vesper Scholarship, Caltech, 2011
Tomiyasu Scholarship, Caltech, 2007-2009
Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships, Caltech, 2008, 2011
Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship "Rose Hill's Foundation Fellow", Caltech, 2010