- Program Years: 2004-2008
- Academic Institution: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Field of Study: Chemical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Jonathan Higdon
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (2005)
Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2009
M.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2007
B.S. magna cum laude, Chemical Engineering, Brigham Young University, 2003
- Status: Scientific Software Developer, Stellar Science
- Research Area: Physics-Based Modeling and Simulation, Internal Combustion Engines, Colloidal Suspensions
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
D. Trebotich, G. H. Miller, M. D. Bybee, "A Penalty Method to Model Particle Interactions in DNA-laden Flows", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 8:3749-3756, 2008.
D. Trebotich, G. H. Miller, M. D. Bybee, "A Hard-constraint Algorithm to Model Particle Interactions in DNA-laden Flows", Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering, 11(1):121-128, 2007.
R. J. Hulse, M. W. Anderson, M. D. Bybee, D. D. Gonda, C. A. Miller, J. L. Oscarson, R. L. Rowley, W. V. Wilding, "Liquid Thermal Conductivities of Acetonitrile, Diethyl Sulfide, Hexamethyleneimine, Tetrahydrothiophene, and Tetramethylethylene Diamine", Journal of Chemical Engineering Data, 49(5):1433-1435, 2004.
Rohm and Haas Fellow, UIUC, 2003 - 2004
American Institute of Chemists Foundation Award of Merit, BYU, 2003
Outstanding Student in Chemical Engineering, BYU, 1998, 2001, 2002
Heritage Scholar, BYU, 1997-2003