Convening in Crystal City
Arlington’s Crystal City played host to nearly 175 DOE CSGF Annual Program Review attendees July 27-30, 2015. Returning to the Crystal Gateway Marriott, fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff gathered to learn about current research, reconnect with one another and strategize for the future of high-performance computing.
A benefit of the fellowship, the annual program review provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen relationships in the DOE community that will last a lifetime.
- Presentations from Office of Science, NNSA and other keynote speakers
- Insight into fellows' research via fourth-year presentations and the annual poster session
- Access to DOE laboratory staff via one-on-one meetings and a poster session
- Introductory and interactive/hands-on HPC sessions
- Countless networking opportunities
- Proximity to historical D.C. landmarks and museums