Arlington’s Crystal City once again played host to DOE CSGF Annual Program Review attendees from July 24-27, 2013. Returning to the Crystal Gateway Marriott, fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff gathered to learn about current research, reconnect with one another and strategize for the future of high-performance computing.
- The fifth annual HPC Workshop
- Insight from DOE and DOE NNSA welcome speakers
- Networking at the Fellows’ Poster Session
- Employment and practicum information via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- A Saturday morning “Communicating Your Science & Engineering” professional development session
- Easy access to historical D.C. landmarks and museums
A benefit of the fellowship program, the annual program review provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen relationships in the DOE community that will last a lifetime.