Thursday, July 21 — 5:00-6:30 p.m.
Salons H, J & K; Crystal Gateway Marriott
Department of Energy laboratories showcased the computational science research and employment opportunities at their facilities during an evening poster session.
In addition to serving as a forum for practicum discussions, the 2011 session included networking opportunities and information regarding full-time positions available at the laboratories.
The following laboratories and/or programs were invited to the 2011 poster session:
- Ames Laboratory
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Bettis Laboratory
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Fermi National Laboratory
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Innovative and Novel Computational Impact on Theory and Experiment (INCITE) Program
- Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratories, California
- Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico
- Savannah River National Laboratory