Reimbursement is made after travel is complete and once paperwork has been received. All requests and related materials are due to the Krell Institute on or by Friday, September 19, 2014.
Reimbursement levels are as follows:
- Fellows — full reimbursement of allowable event-related expenses
- Alumni — limited funds are available; please contact program staff for details
- Academic Advisors — reimbursed up to a $1,500 maximum, including lodging
- Practicum Coordinators — reimbursed on a case-by-case, as-requested basis
Please view the Krell Institute's travel policy for specific information.
Download a copy of the official travel reimbursement form [XLS]. Once complete, please return it and any supporting documentation (receipts, etc.) to Lucille Kilmer via email, mail or fax.
- USPS Mail — Krell Institute, Attn: Lucille Kilmer, 1609 Golden Aspen Drive, Suite 101, Ames, IA 50010
- Fax — (515)956-3699