The chance to gather as a fellowship community each summer is a key DOE NNSA SSGF benefit. Since 2007, the program review has convened fellows, alumni, DOE staff and other members of the stewardship science community to share ideas and support and to discover research opportunities at Department of Energy laboratories.
We welcome you to view our record of past program review agendas, presentations and photos.
Registration is now open for the 2018 program review set for June 19-21 at the Argonaut Hotel in San Francisco, California.
- A pre-review, fellows-only tour of Sandia and Lawrence Livermore national laboratories
- Introductions to the 2018-19 DOE NNSA SSGF and DOE NNSA LRGF incoming classes
- Presentations by each of the students completing their fellowship in 2018
- An overview of student research via the Fellows’ Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum, postdoc and employment opportunities via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Access to San Francisco landmarks, art and culture
Visit the official website to register today.