The chance to gather as a fellowship community each summer is a key DOE NNSA SSGF benefit. Since 2007, the program review has convened fellows, alumni, DOE staff and other members of the stewardship science community to share ideas and support and to discover research opportunities at Department of Energy laboratories.
2023 Registration Open
The DOE NNSA SSGF & LRGF Annual Program Review is set for June 26-29 at the InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco, conveniently situated between Union Square and Chinatown. This will include a fellows-only tour of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory on Tuesday, June 27.
Meeting highlights include:
- Presentations by each of the DOE NNSA SSGF and DOE NNSA LRGF students completing their fellowship in 2023
- Career insight from fellowship alumni working across employment sectors and fields of relevance to stewardship science
- An overview of student research via the Fellows’ Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum, postdoc and employment opportunities at the DOE Laboratories' Showcase
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, university faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Access to San Francisco landmarks, art and culture
Mark your calendar, review the agenda and register by Thursday, May 25 to take part in this important dialogue.
Please note that registration is limited to DOE NNSA SSGF and DOE NNSA LRGF program participants and invited guests.