The chance to gather as a fellowship community each summer is a key DOE NNSA SSGF benefit. Since 2007, the program review has convened fellows, alumni, DOE staff and other members of the stewardship science community to share ideas and support and to discover research opportunities at Department of Energy laboratories.
We welcome you to view our record of past program review agendas, presentations and photos.
2019 Program Review Registration Now Open
The DOE NNSA SSGF/LRGF Annual Program Review is set for June 25-27 at Washington, D.C.'s Capital Hilton — located just a few blocks from the White House.
- Introductions to members of the 2019-2020 DOE NNSA LRGF and DOE NNSA SSGF incoming classes
- Presentations by each of the DOE NNSA SSGF students completing their fellowship in 2019
- An overview of student research via the Fellows' Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum, postdoc and employment opportunities via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Access to Washington, D.C. landmarks, museums, and culture
Mark your calendar, review the agenda and register by Wednesday, May 22 to take part in this important dialogue.
Please note that registration is limited to DOE NNSA SSGF and DOE NNSA LRGF program participants and invited guests.