Reuniting in New Mexico, June 20-23
The DOE NNSA SSGF and LRGF communities — fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff — are set to return to an in-person program review meeting format this summer. All will gather at Santa Fe's Eldorado Hotel & Spa for talks and poster presentations covering topics including high density physics, nuclear science, and materials under extreme conditions. In addition, fellows will have the exclusive opportunity to tour Los Alamos National Laboratory ahead of the official Wednesday start of programming.
A benefit of the fellowship, the annual program review provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen lifelong relationships.
- Presentations by each of the DOE NNSA SSGF and DOE NNSA LRGF students completing their fellowship in 2022
- Career insight from fellowship alumni
- An overview of student research via the Fellows’ Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum, postdoc and employment opportunities via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Access to Santa Fe landmarks, art and culture
Mark your calendar, review the agenda and register by Wednesday, May 18 to take part in this important dialogue. Note that registration is limited to DOE NNSA SSGF and LRGF program participants and invited guests.
Note: The Krell Institute team is actively monitoring venue, local, state and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety measures. As information pertaining to the virus continues to evolve, we will adjust and communicate protocols via the meeting website and/or email communication in order to ensure a coordinated effort and safe environment for all attendees.
Image courtesy of TOURISM Santa Fe.