Reimbursement is made after travel is complete and once paperwork has been received. All requests and related materials are due to the Krell Institute on or by Friday, August 29, 2014.
Reimbursement levels are as follows:
- Fellows – full reimbursement of allowable event-related expenses
- Alumni – lodging and up to $500 in other event-related expenses (e.g. airfare, parking, etc.)
- Academic Advisors – $1,500 maximum, including lodging
- Practicum Coordinators – reimbursed on a case-by-case, as-requested basis
Please view Krell’s travel policy for specific information.
Download a copy of the official travel reimbursement form [XLS]. Once complete, please return it and any supporting documentation (receipts, etc.) to the attention of Lucille Kilmer, reimbursement coordinator, via any of the methods below:
- USPS Mail – Krell Institute, Attn: Lucille Kilmer, 1609 Golden Aspen Drive, Suite 101, Ames, IA 50010
- Fax – (515)956-3699