See you in San Francisco, June 26-29!
The DOE NNSA SSGF and LRGF communities — fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff — will gather in San Francisco for the 2023 program review. The historic InterContinental Mark Hopkins Hotel will serve as the backdrop for two days of programming to include talks and poster presentations covering high density physics, nuclear science, and materials under extreme conditions. In addition, fellows will have the exclusive opportunity to tour Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory ahead of Wednesday's official meeting start.
A benefit of the fellowship, the annual program review provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen lifelong relationships.
- Presentations by each of the DOE NNSA SSGF and DOE NNSA LRGF students completing their fellowship in 2023
- Career insight from fellowship alumni working across employment sectors and fields of relevance to stewardship science
- An overview of student research via the Fellows’ Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum, postdoc and employment opportunities at the DOE Laboratories' Showcase
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, university faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Access to San Francisco landmarks, art and culture
Mark your calendar, review the agenda and register by Thursday, May 25 to take part in this important dialogue. Note that registration is limited to DOE NNSA SSGF and LRGF program participants and invited guests.
Image courtesy of San Francisco Travel Association photo gallery and photographer: @velvetlandscapes (Instagram).