DOE NNSA LRGF students, advisors and laboratory staff meet jointly with members of the Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE NNSA SSGF) community each summer. Since the two programs focus on similar fields and involve many of the same NNSA facilities, fellows will find much to share about their research and experiences when gathered as a group.
The annual program review serves to connect fellows, alumni, university faculty, DOE staff and other fellowship friends to share ideas and support and to discover research opportunities at Department of Energy laboratories. The meeting typically includes a laboratory site visit, keynote and fellow presentations, professional development programming and fellow and laboratory poster sessions.
2022 Registration Open
The DOE NNSA SSGF & LRGF Annual Program Review is set for June 20-23 at the Eldorado Hotel & Spa in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Highlights include:
- Presentations by each of the DOE NNSA SSGF and DOE NNSA LRGF students completing their fellowship in 2022
- Career insight from fellowship alumni
- An overview of student research via the Fellows’ Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum, postdoc and employment opportunities via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Access to Santa Fe landmarks, art and culture
Mark your calendar, review the agenda and register by Wednesday, May 18 to take part in this important dialogue.
Please note that registration is limited to DOE NNSA SSGF and DOE NNSA LRGF program participants and invited guests.See the list of past program reviews for prior event agendas, talk recordings and photographs.