Welcoming You to Washington, D.C.
The Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration's Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship and Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship programs again joined forces for a summer program review — this time held in Washington, D.C.
Fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff convened June 25-27 at the Capital Hilton to discuss current topics in high density physics, nuclear science, and materials under extreme conditions and hydrodynamics.
A benefit of the fellowship, the annual program review provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen lifelong relationships.
Visit the 2019 annual program review website for agendas, videos and photos from the event.
- Introductions to members of the 2019-2020 DOE NNSA LRGF and DOE NNSA SSGF incoming classes
- Presentations by each of the DOE NNSA SSGF students completing their fellowship in 2019
- An overview of student research via the Fellows' Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum, postdoc and employment opportunities via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Access to Washington, D.C. landmarks, museums, and culture