Welcoming You to Washington, D.C.
The Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration's Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship and Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship programs will again join forces for a summer program review — this time to be held in Washington, D.C.
Fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff will convene at the Capital Hilton to discuss current topics in high density physics, nuclear science, and materials under extreme conditions and hydrodynamics. The meeting is set for June 25-27.
A benefit of the fellowship, the annual program review provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen lifelong relationships.
Visit the 2019 annual program review website for event details.
- Introductions to members of the 2019-2020 DOE NNSA LRGF and DOE NNSA SSGF incoming classes
- Presentations by each of the DOE NNSA SSGF students completing their fellowship in 2019
- An overview of student research via the Fellows' Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum, postdoc and employment opportunities via the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Access to Washington, D.C. landmarks, museums, and culture