Fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff gathered in Arlington, Virginia, to learn about current research in the areas of high energy density physics, nuclear science, and materials under extreme conditions and hydrodynamics.
A benefit of the fellowship program, the annual program review provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Valuable insight from keynote speakers
- Presentations by each of the fellows completing their degree in 2012
- Insight into student research during the Fellows' Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum opportunities during the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders