2012 Annual Conference
Nearly 50 DOE NNSA SSGF Annual Conference attendees returned to Arlington's Crystal Gateway Marriott July 26-27, 2012. Fellows, alumni, academic advisors, and DOE laboratory and headquarters staff gathered to learn about current research in the areas of high energy density physics, nuclear science, and materials under extreme conditions and hydrodynamics.
A benefit of the fellowship program, the conference provides a unique opportunity to connect people from a variety of disciplines and organizations, all while serving to build and strengthen relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Valuable insight from keynote speakers
- Presentations by each of the fellows completing their degree in 2012
- Insight into student research during the Fellows' Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum opportunities during the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- View the daily conference agenda
- Access conference and DOE CSGF HPC Workshop presentation videos
- Browse the 2012 conference photo gallery
Save the Date
Mark your calendar for the 2013 DOE NNSA SSGF Annual Conference to take place Tuesday, June 25 through Thursday, June 27. Attendees will enjoy a change in venue when they convene at the Inn and Spa at Loretto in Santa Fe, N.M.