Attendees take part in many presentations during the two-day meeting of fellows, alumni, DOE laboratory staff and academics
An exciting benefit of the DOE NNSA SSGF program is the opportunity to come together as a fellowship community each summer. A fixture of the program since 2007, the annual program review makes it possible for fellows, alumni, DOE staff and other members of the community to share ideas, support one another and discover research opportunities at Department of Energy laboratories.
Registration is now open for the 2013 DOE NNSA SSGF Annual Program Review to be held Tuesday, June 25 through Thursday, June 27 at the Inn and Spa at Loretto in Santa Fe, N.M. Highlights include:
- Valuable insight from keynote speakers
- Presentations by each of the fellows completing their degree in 2013
- Insight into student research during the Fellows' Poster Session
- Information regarding practicum opportunities during the DOE Laboratory Poster Session
- Opportunities to network with program fellows, alumni, academic faculty and DOE NNSA laboratory leaders
- Exclusive fellows-only DOE laboratory tours
Quick Reference: Past Conferences
General information, agendas, presentations and photographs are available for each of the SSGF program's past conferences. To view content for a specific year, please follow any one of the corresponding links.