- Program Year: 4
- Academic Institution: California Institute of Technology
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering
- Academic Advisor: Tapio Schneider
Sandia National Laboratories, California (2017)
B.S. Chemical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, 2012
1) M. Saha, B. B. Dally, P. R. Medwell, E. M. Cleary. MILD Combustion Characteristics of Pulverised Coal in a Self-Recuperative Furnace. Energy & Fuels, 2014, 28 (9) pp 6046-6057.
1) E. M. Cleary, P. R. Medwell, B. B. Dally. The influence of coal particle size and inlet air jet momenta on MILD combustion in a recuperative furnace. Australian Combustion Symposium. Perth, Australia. 6-8 Nov. 2013.
2) M. Saha, B. B. Dally, P. R. Medwell, E. M. Cleary. A study of combustion characteristics of pulverised coal under MILD combustion conditions. Australian Combustion Symposium. Perth, Australia. 6-8 Nov. 2013.
3) M. Saha, E. M. Cleary, P. R. Medwell, B. B. Dally. MILD combustion of pulverised coal in a recuperative furnace. European Combustion Symposium. Lund, Sweden. 25-28 June. 2013.
4) M. Saha, B. B. Dally, P. R. Medwell, E. M. Cleary. An experimental study of MILD combustion of pulverized coal in a recuperative furnace. Asia-Pacific Conference on Combustion. Gyeongju, Korea. 19-22 May. 2013.
5) E. M. Cleary, G. Blanquart. Assessment of parameters critical in predicting lift-off height of turbulent lifted flames. Western States Section of the Combustion Institute. Tempe, AZ. 18-20 March 2012.
6) E. M. Cleary, G. Blanquart. Predicting lift-off height in turbulent lifted flames using stochastic flamelets. Western States Section of the Combustion Institute. Riverside, CA. 16-18 Oct. 2011.
NSF Graduate Research Fellowship, 2014
Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship, Australia, 2012
Graduation with Honors, Caltech, 2012
Caltech Space Challenge 1st place, Caltech/NASA JPL, 2011
Vesper Scholarship, Caltech, 2011
Tomiyasu Scholarship, Caltech, 2007-2009
Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships, Caltech, 2008, 2011
Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship "Rose Hill's Foundation Fellow", Caltech, 2010