- Program Year: 3
- Academic Institution: Harvard University
- Field of Study: Soft Condensed Matter Physics
- Academic Advisor: Chris Rycroft
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (2017)
B.S. Integrated Science, Mathematics, and Physics, Northwestern University, 2014
1) N. M. Boffi, M. Jain, A. Natan, "Asymptotic behavior and interpretation of virtual states: the effects of confinement and of basis sets," J. Chem. Phys. 144, 084104 (2016); http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4942187
2) N. M. Boffi, M. Jain, A. Natan, "Efficient Computation of the Hartreeâ€“Fock Exchange in Real-Space with Projection Operators," J. Chem. Theory Comput., 2016, 12 (8), pp 3614â€“3622
DOI: 10.1021/acs.jctc.6b003763) N. M. Boffi, J. C. Hill, M. G. Reuter, Ã¢â‚¬Å“Characterizing the inverses of block tridiagonal, block Toeplitz matrices,Ã¢â‚¬Â Comput. Sci. Disc. 8, 015001 (2015).
4) M. G. Reuter, N. M. Boffi, M. A. Ratner, T. Seideman, Ã¢â‚¬Å“The Role of Dimensionality in the Decay of Surface Effects,Ã¢â‚¬Â J. Chem. Phys. 138, 084707 (2013).
1) Fulbright Fellow, 2014-2015.
2) Phi Beta Kappa, Northwestern Chapter, 2014.
3) Honorary Cambridge Trust Fellow (declined), 2014-2015.
4) Hypercube Award for excellence in theoretical chemistry research, 2013.