Program Review Presenter Preparation
Presenters should take the following steps in order to prepare their recording:
Recording Your Presentation
- Use Zoom to record your presentation by following these instructions.
- Situate yourself in front of a neutral wall or backdrop, and adjust lighting conditions to ensure that your face is properly illuminated (avoid sitting in front of a light or window).
- Do your best to look at the camera while recording and keep your head within the frame.
- Set your virtual Zoom background using this file.
- A YouTube video demonstrating the recording process can be found here.
Uploading Your Presentation
- Upload your mp4 presentation video to Box using the link provided in your instruction email.
- A member of the Krell team will review the files and confirm receipt within two business days.