Reimbursement is made after travel is complete and once paperwork has been received. All requests and related materials are due to the Krell Institute on or by Friday, September 29, 2017.
Reimbursement levels are as follows:
- Fellows — full reimbursement of allowable event-related expenses
- Alumni — limited funds are available; please contact program staff for details
- Academic Advisors — reimbursed up to a $1,500 maximum, including lodging
- Practicum Coordinators — reimbursed on a case-by-case, as-requested basis
Should you have questions regarding your reimbursement level, please contact the DOE CSGF program coordinator for further clarification. Additional information and travel guidelines are outlined in Krell’s travel policy.
Download a copy of the official travel reimbursement form [XLS]. Once complete, please return it and any supporting documentation (receipts, etc.) to the Krell Institute via any of the following means:
- USPS Mail — Krell Institute, Attn: Reimbursement Coordinator, 1609 Golden Aspen Drive, Suite 101, Ames, IA 50010
- Fax — (515) 956-3699